Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

My name is ***** *****. I have a 2007 Toyota Hilux 3.0 diesel.

Customer Question
The air conditioner works fine...
My name is ***** *****. I have a 2007 Toyota Hilux 3.0 diesel. The air conditioner works fine when I start the A/C. The A/C shuts off after driving for about 20 minutes at 90+k/hr. I have had it to three Toyota dealers in the past year and no one has been able to fix the problem. Do you have any suggestions that might fix this problem
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: After driving at 90+k/hr for about 20 minutes or so, the A/C stops working. If I slow down and turn off the A/C, after about 5 minutes the A/C comes back on for awhile. Then it stops working again.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Toyota Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Toyota
4/13/2016
Toyota Mechanic: Toyota Service, Toyota Expert replied 1 year ago
Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota Expert
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. Please advise if any of the AC parts have been replaced for any reason. Thanks
Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician