Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin,
Experience:  Technician at Wile Hyundai
92331225

How do i replace the trim piece on a rear door handle on a

Customer Question

how do i replace the trim piece on a rear door handle on a toyota 2010 venza
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: yes the trim piece fell off . need to put a new one on
JA: Anything else I can tell the Toyota Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 1 year ago.
If it is the piece that goes around one side of the inner handle it just snaps in. If it won't snap back in you'll probably need to replace it/the door handle.If my answer has helped you, please help me by rating or accepting my answer. This does not cost you any more, it just allows me to be credited for my work. You can always ask follow up questions after rating or accepting. Thank you