Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I have Toyota Corolla 2008. my car goes maximum on 150 Km /

Customer Question

Dear Sir, i have Toyota Corolla 2008. my car goes maximum on 150 Km / hour. where is the issue. can you guide me.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

If you have a lack of fuel due to a restricted fuel filter (most common) or an issue with the fuel pump itself this will cause this here.If the fuel system has not been tested for any issues this needs done.If a fault is found it will need repaired to correct this fault here.

If the fuel system is or has been tested and found o.k. I would have an exhaust back pressure test done to see if there is excessive back pressure.I have seen restricted catalytic converters or other exhaust components restricted cause this fault here needing replaced.Usually the exhaust back pressure should not exceed 1.5 psi at any rpm range so this will need tested as well here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete