Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

Victor, this is ***** *****, trying to figure out a 2014

Customer Question

Hi Victor, this is ***** *****, trying to figure out a 2014 Corolla L starting issue
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I tried to install a Toyota keyless entry kit for 2014 Corolla L, now it won't start, no voltage on ignition switch E4, didn't see any blown fuse either, wonder where to start
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Toyota Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

When you say it will not start are you saying it will not crank over? Take a look at the enclosed wiring diagram and tell me which circuit dose not have power . Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Igntion%20switch%20Mar%2024.pdf