Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My engine cranking, won't start, I left my key inside the…

Customer Question
My engine cranking...

My engine cranking , won't start

Mechanic's Assistant: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I left my key inside the car with my kid sitting inside for an hr . then when I try to start the car, the indicator still flashes and the cranking sound brings nothing on engine to start

Mechanic's Assistant: It's good that it's giving you information about the problem. The Toyota Mechanic will know what to do. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

I think so

Mechanic's Assistant: Great! What have you tried so far?

Just leave the car and lock it and went bk in an hr or so . Same.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?

Nothing yet. It works perfectly fine till that.

Mechanic's Assistant: Our top Toyota Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Toyota Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Toyota Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Toyota
3/21/2016
Toyota Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service to you, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased with my assistance and will rate me Good or Excellent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Can I get the year, make, model, and engine?

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris