Fixitman
Fixitman, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, AA Degree Auto/Diesel Tech
1627031

Cant get to dealer before 30000 mile oil change will they

Customer Question

Cant get to dealer before 30000 mile oil change will they honor warranty if I wait till 30400?
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Nothing going on just don't have time to go for 30000 maintenance now
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no going to dealer
JA: OK! The Toyota Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?
Customer: no just getting regular oil change is 30400 miles ok
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Fixitman replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** you for the question. To answer your question, technically they can if you do not have the service done within the interval, but they would have to prove that you going 400 miles over the service caused damage to the vehicle. This is highly unlikely, if not almost impossible to do. I would not worry about it as you should not have any issues with this. I hope this answers your question. If you need more help or more information please let me know.