Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Researching first PO158 (bank 2, sensor 2) and then 2197

Customer Question

Researching first PO158 (bank 2, sensor 2) and then 2197 following day.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 2008 Toyota Avalon (85k mi) runs good with no other symptoms but these codes.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Toyota Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

.

There has been a factory service bulletin, (not a recall) for that type of concern.

.

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the bulletin and instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks