Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2012 Tacoma. Right front directional went out so I replaced…

Customer Question
2012 Tacoma. Right front...

2012 Tacoma. Right front directional went out so I replaced it. After about 15 minutes it went out again and now both of my front directionals are out as well as my front daytime running lights. Fuses all look fine.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I've told you all the details currently.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

I have an appointment at the dealership, but would like to fix it myself if

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?

Possible

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Toyota
3/9/2016
Toyota Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Below are the diagrams to both issues.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/tacomaext.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/tacomahead.pdf

For the front turn signals inoperable. That is most likely the flasher unit at fault. Can you OHM test those signal wires from the flasher to the lamp to confirm they are not broken. The flasher can also be to blame for the DRLs not working.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician