Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My 2011 prius has been sitting month i have started it

Customer Question
My 2011 prius has...

My 2011 prius has been sitting for a month i have started it occasionally but not driven it yesterday when i started it it made a clanking noise before turning on the the charging system warning light has also come on it does have 194,000 miles on it but i have never had any problems before

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

No i am just afraid to drive it now

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Toyota
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/27/2016
Toyota Mechanic: Fixitman, Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Fixitman
Fixitman, Master Technician

Hello, my name is***** you for the question. Can you tell me if the check engine light is on also?