Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

I got a 2006 prius an get abs light and get code c1256, when

Customer Question
hi i got a 2006...
hi i got a 2006 prius an get abs light and get code c1256
JA: Nice car. The Toyota Mechanic can help you with your '06 prius. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: when star the pedal is hard and after that brake normal but the light is on and have code c1256 c1345
JA: It's good that your ''06 prius is giving you information about the problem. The Toyota Mechanic will know what to do. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: i guest i will try
JA: Are you ready to speak with the Toyota Mechanic now?
Customer: maybe
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Toyota
2/24/2016
Toyota Mechanic: Clayso, Master Automobile Technician replied 1 year ago
Clayso
Clayso, Master Automobile Technician

Can you hear the motor running in the brake actuator assembly; it is under the wiper module between the engine and the firewall?

Clayso
Clayso
Clayso, Master Automobile Technician