Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

When I stopped my 2010 ghlander yesterday, I neglected to…

Customer Question
When I stopped my 2010...
When I stopped my 2010 Highlander yesterday, I neglected to put the car in park. As I turned the car off and exited, bells and whistles sounded. I finally got into the car, put the car into Park, turn it on and off again and all the sounds ceased. However, when I later went to start the car, everything was frozen: no lights, no starting, nothing at all worked. I have checked through the Toyota book and tried several things but nothing has worked. Suggestions would be helpful.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Toyota
2/21/2016
Toyota Mechanic: 3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
3pac2222
3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician

hi my name is ***** ***** i can help

do the horn or the head lights work ?

Neither the horn nor the lights work. Everything is dead.
Russell

ok then the battery is most likely your problem you should replace the battery or jump start the car and then drive to charge the battery .

do you have any more questions ??

if not please rate the service before yo u go as this is the only way for me to get pay thanks.

r u there do you have any more questions ? if not please rate the service as this is the only way for me to get pay thanks.