Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

I have a 1999 toyota tarago and we keep having the same

Customer Question
Hi there, I have a...
Hi there, I have a 1999 toyota tarago and we keep having the same problem We have take in to mechanics and auto mechanic and still the same problem
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The car starts sometimes then it just cuts out then restart it and it only turns over but it won't start
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Toyota Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Toyota
2/21/2016
Toyota Mechanic: cloe0626, Auto Mechanic replied 1 year ago
cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic

sounds like a faulty ignition switch

cloe0626
cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic