Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

Which fuse controls my power door locks? 1996 toyota

Customer Question
which fuse controls my power...
which fuse controls my power door locks?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: 1996 toyota corolla,the power door locks go up and down by themslves,all day.t
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes,just want disconnect the fuse till it warms up.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing,I don't which fuse to pull.
JA: Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?
Customer: no.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Toyota
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/17/2016
Toyota Mechanic: Randall C, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Randall C
Randall C, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, so as to pull correct diagrams. what engine and 2 door or 4 door?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
4 door and 1.6
4 cylinder

sorry for the delay , It is not as simple as a fuse as no one fuse for the locks so,, do you know if your car has the antitheft?

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician