Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I need to know how to remove a JBL subwoofer from my 2004…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl: I...

Hi Pearl: I am Sam and I need to know how to remove a JBL subwoofer from my 2004 Avalon. Can you give me instructions or tell where I an find them. Thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

The subwoofer rattles and I want to pull it out and repair with a repair kit from Simply Speakers.

Mechanic's Assistant: My old Jeep sounds like a steam radiator sometimes. It must be old age. The Toyota Mechanic will know what your noise means and what to do about it. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Great! What have you tried so far?

I have looked at the unit from inside the trunk of the car and I can see how to loosen and remove it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Toyota Mechanic should know about your Toyota?

Not now

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Toyota
2/15/2016
Toyota Mechanic: cloe0626, Auto Mechanic replied 2 years ago
cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic

is it the factory system