Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2005 Toyota Sequoia and the sun roof will not close

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Toyota
2/16/2016
Toyota Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to begin to diagnose the problem with the sun roof the first thing you are going to need to do is to scan the system and see if there are any fault codes setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will help you determine the cause.