Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

MY NAME IS ***** *****
, MY DAUGHTER JUST STALL ON ON…

Customer Question
MY NAME IS *****...

MY NAME IS ***** *****

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

MY DAUGHTER JUST STALL ON ON THE WAY TO LAS VEGAS. OIL LIGHT CAME ON THEN CHECK ENGINE LIGHT AND THE MOTOR SHUT OFF. WONT START.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Toyota
2/15/2016
Toyota Mechanic: cloe0626, Auto Mechanic replied 2 years ago
cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic

have you checked the oil level

it was low added 2vquarts i told my daughter to add 2 more before leaving. Its been sitting fir a month

okay did the oil seem milky when you checked it

No not at all

dose the car turn over and just will not start or dose it do nothing

She it keeps shuting off now. This is the first time this has happen. Won't stay on

im going to say it is the oil pump its not building up oil pressure so it wont stay running to find out for sure you will need to do an oil pressure test