Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

A month now i have been hearing noises in my 1022 toytota…

Customer Question
Hi for about a...

Hi for about a month now i have been hearing noises in my 1022 toytota corolla xli bonnet

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Someone said its a clacking sound on the engine

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Not really i dont know about cars. Apparrently the knocking is on the engine from the connector cable or the oil the mechanic used may be the wrong type

Mechanic's Assistant: OK! The Toyota Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. My old Jeep sounds like a steam radiator sometimes. It must be old age. The Toyota Mechanic will know what your noise means and what to do about it. Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?

Mine is a 2010 i got in 2011 the mileage is 51000km

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Toyota
2/15/2016
Toyota Mechanic: Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician

Noises are difficult to diagnose in this type of format do you have a audio recording on your cell phone that you can post here so I can hear the noise?

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician