Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I replaced the fan motor and resister and checked all fuse…

Customer Question
I replaced the fan...

I replaced the fan motor and resister and checked all fuse but no power to the fan

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

The fan crapped out the other day real bad smell so got a motor but no power to the blower now

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

That would be nice

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?

It has 81000 thousand miles on it

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Toyota
2/14/2016
Toyota Mechanic: Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician

What year make and model Toyota do you have? Do you have automatic climate controls?