sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 17 years dealership experience
9825021

My name is ***** *****. My low beam headlights are not

Customer Question

Hi, my name is ***** *****. My low beam headlights are not working, high beams are and the high beam indicator on dashboard is on
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Such as?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Toyota Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

You may have a handful of things going on, especially depending what the vehicle is. You may simply have a blown fuse or failed bulbs, or there could be a wiring, switch, relay or control module issue.

What is the year and model of the vehicle?

What has been done to attempt to repair it?