Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

As I said my 2004 Toyota Sienna is making a humming noise as

Customer Question

as I said my 2004 Toyota Sienna is making a humming noise as long as I am applying the gas pedal, but when I take my foot off and coast, it stops. I really can't afford to pay for advice right now. I apologize for taking your time.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It's not real loud. I can only hear it when I turn the radio down or off.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  john replied 1 year ago.

hello my name is ***** ***** will try and help you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am available to chat now.
Expert:  john replied 1 year ago.

im here

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I emailed you at 8:32am and you didn't respond until 7:21pm at which time you only say I'm here with no diagnosis. I previously told you I didn't have any other details concerning my vehicle yet you have still not given me any diagnosis. Therefore, I do not want to go any further. Do not charge my credit card as I am no longer interested in getting your assistance. Thank you for your cooperation.