Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2007 Toyota corolla,car wont start no spark at at end of

Customer Question

2007 Toyota corolla,car wont start no spark at at end of coil 4 wires to coil have 12v on one of the 4 wires and 12v at the 2 injector wires,but no pules when I put on my test light
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

A test light is hard to get a flash from because the pulse is so short the filament just can not illuminate. A noid light is better for this test. Do you have a scan tool that can monitor the PCM inputs to confirm it is receiving an accurate CMP and CKP sensor reading?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
on the 2007 Toyota question car will not start,i had traid all that before I contacted you,let me give ypu more info I did did have a nion light and I did have a scan tool no dtc changed the crank sensor still no spark this car jumped time replace all parts timing chain inlet sprocket ten as there was no comp on #2 cyl know we have good comp on all cyl but when you crank you only get one spark out of the coil and then nothing 4wires to coil have 12v to coil 2 wires to injectors have 12v to the wires have put on a nion light the proper tool for the injectors fuel up to the injectors will not pulse.is it pos to talk to someone 1 on 1,have worked on cars for over 40yrs so would be nice to talk to someone who is a expert on this car my phone# ************ ask for gordon

I stink at phone diag but you can prepay and request it and another can accept that invite if you choose.

Were you able to confirm the PCM is getting accurate CMP and CKP sensor signals?

So far it looks like we need to go over the PCM to confirm all powers and ground to it are good.