Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

What is the last year they made yellow Toyota tacomas

Customer Question
what is the last year they made yellow Toyota tacomas
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Toyota
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/1/2016
Toyota Mechanic: Toyota Service, Toyota Expert replied 2 years ago
Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota Expert

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. The bright yellow paint was discontinued after the 1988 model year. There was never a bright yellow Tacoma. There was a 'Desert Tan' color for the Tacoma line. I cannot help you on the Nissan Product, though,

If you have a bright yellow Tacoma, someone has repainted it.

Please confirm that you have received my input. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks.