Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

What is the bolt size on the alternator bracket attachment…

Customer Question
what is the bolt size...
what is the bolt size on the alternator bracket attachment to the engine for a 1986 22r engine?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Toyota
2/1/2016
Toyota Mechanic: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted the info on this here that you are looking for.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that can get this info may not be online.The best place to find out this info due to the age of this model here is from a dealers parts department as they may be able to look this up.If this is not an option for you here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete