Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Please wait new computer 't have the keyboard fingerijng…

Customer Question
Please wait...

Please wait new computer don't have the keyboard fingerijng righ yet

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

OK. I bought a non-OEM taillight assembly for my '06 Highlander hybrid. The replacement fits just fine BUT the original one has a little circuit board under the topmost bulb, and the replacement doesn't. ??

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Toyota
1/31/2016
Toyota Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Did you buy an OEM light or aftermarket?

Does the replacement light work?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.