Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota Expert
Experience:  30+ Yrs of auto experience, Award Winning Svc. Manager; Just Answer Customer's Choice Award Winner
14892859

200 Toyota avolon vibration at 70mph front end changed cv

Customer Question

200 Toyota avolon vibration at 70mph front end changed cv axle changed wheel bearing rotate tires front to rear and high speed balance and alingnment can't find why it vibrate at 70mph
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. Please advise how new the brake rotors are. If your tires are balanced properly, the rims are not bent, the tires are not out of round/eggshaped slightly/no shifted belts, the only other thing that rotates is the brake rotors. If rust and dirt build up inside the cooling vanes, this will cause the rotors to be out of balance, which will give you a vibration. If the rotors are over a year old, I would recommend you replace them.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reply; I will be very glad to help you further.

If you do not have any questions, and are satisfied with my input on your request, thanks for choosing Just Answer. It was a pleasure to assist you today. I trust my input to your request is satisfactory to you and meets your expectations.

A positive rating would be greatly appreciated for my assistance on your inquiry.

Thanks in advance and thank you again for choosing Just Answer