Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Question i have 2000 Toyota sienna is lost all key. But when…

Customer Question
Hello question i have 2000...
Hello question i have 2000 Toyota sienna is lost all key. But when I try to erase all key . The scanner shows. Communication failed. I using techstream. I sow resources that say I have to reflash o change the ecm o Immobilizer.that is true o I can do something with my scanner?
I sow the manual and I don't found information about when is lost all key.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Toyota
1/16/2016
Toyota Mechanic: MDT-89, Auto Mechanic replied 2 years ago
MDT-89
MDT-89, Auto Mechanic

Hello. Lets see what we can get figured out.

Now doing a little research into your vehicle the only options available are registration and erasure. Non are useful when you have lost all keys. Your only choice will be to replace the engine ecu with a new ecu. I hope that helps...

If there is any other questions you have i am more than willing to answer. If not i am open for rating Thank You!!!