Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Toyota matrix 2010, tail lights do not work. Thanks
,

Customer Question

Customer: Toyota matrix 2010, tail lights do not work. Thanks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When I turn the lights on, the front lights work but the back lights do not work. Both signal lights work.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want out of this forum, I am not looking for a monthly registration charge. Is it anyway I can get my money back and unsubscribe? Thanks.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

You have not signed up for a monthly service, just a one time one question fee. Do you want me to help with your likely wiring issue?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If you are unable to rate my response GOOD or EXCELLENT now. Please let me know why ( if I need to help more) and when you will be able to.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.