Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I purchased 07-09 TOYOTA Camry Hybrid OEM Nav GPS LCD Screen

Customer Question

i purchased 07-09 TOYOTA Camry Hybrid OEM Nav GPS LCD Screen 4-Disc CD E7011 86120-33A30 from ebay for my non-nav toyota camry hybrid 2009, cars equipped with the nav system get a different wiring harness for the console than cars without, The wires that need to change positions to fit navigation system, can anyone provide the correct wiring diagram to replace 6 disc radio with the nav system ?
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the main purpose i need this nav system is to install a backup camera, i need to know how to connect a rca cable to R10 connector at back of the navigation system, i tried to connect to pin 22 and 23 on R10, but now working
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please email me at***@******.*** with the wiring diagram and install instruction, thanks !
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have not contacted a dealer to see if there is any retro fit wiring kit to make this work here this needs done.In some cases there will be a retro fit wiring kit that can be installed to adapt this system to your vehicle here.If this was already checked into or is not an option here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Pete. Toyota dealer don't have the fit wiring kit for my car. Please provide me the wiring diagram. The wiring position needs to to changed and spiced on some connectors
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

O.k.,after looking through my info on this here unfortunately I do not have the wiring info on this model myself.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My car is Toyota Camry 2009 hybrid , base model with no navigation system, please check with your other experts to get me the instruction
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can i get refund ? , i don't get the answer from you, my friend is going to help me with all the wiring