Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Lux vigo 2008 efi fuse have no current

Customer Question

hilux vigo 2008 efi fuse have no current
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no check engine light at dashboard.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
EFI problem fixed, but now ecu-ig & gauge fuse no current. no communication with scanner. no positive and no negative current
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
problem fixed and have no obd codes, but can not start. start only if i disconnect scv valves plug and put direct current into valves. anything else to check???
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Check and make sure no wiring is damaged leading to the fuse and fuse panels causing this fault here.If an issue is found it will need to be corrected to resolve this issue here.Usually this is a wiring fault that will cause this fault here needing repaired for this issue.If this has all already been checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete