Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

2009battery Toyota ghlander all the dash is flashing turns

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** 2009battery Toyota highlander all the dash is flashing turns over ok no spark no injector pulse new
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: has four codes p0102 mass air flow p0113 iat high p0500 veh speed sensor p3118 throttle actuator
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure Toyota said it was ecu not convinced of that
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Was anything done on the vehicle recently that may have caused this issue here at all?

If you clear out the fault codes then try and start it does it start then at all and if not what codes come right back again when trying to start it?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.