Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

It will not start is said check hybrid system and i tried to

Customer Question
Customer: it will not start...
Customer: it will not start is said check hybrid system and i tried to do what the manual said but it won't turn on
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: when i try to crank the car all but 2 of the lights turn on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: no its ok i don't mind waiting
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: ok
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Toyota
1/5/2016
Toyota Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you with this problem we need complete information, year make and model as well as engine size. Post back with complete information and we can work from there.

Ron, ASE Certified Technician