Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

Guy i want to ask someting my tundra 2000 4.7l when start it

Customer Question
Customer: hi guy i want...
Customer: hi guy i want to ask someting my tundra 2000 4.7l when start it turn but not run when try spay it run till use spay. i change crank sensor and cam sensor but still not good.i check fuel relay no power coming to relay. so I connect power to fuel pump pole fuel pomp work find. all fuse good.what you thing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: when try to start engine it turn but not run
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how to pay
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Toyota
1/4/2016
Toyota Mechanic: rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor replied 2 years ago
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

Check the wiring for power and ground to pump for being open somewhere. If this is all good, then the computer may be bad and should be tested with a scan tool.

Thanks, Ron

ok i wil check it but now i came to work frolida i will be back to ohio soon if i can fix it i will tell you later thank so much guy.

Ok, thank you too and please don't forget to rate me and keep this link in case you need me again later on.

rpmdiag
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor