Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

Need to no how to time transfer case motor on2005 Tacoma. on

Customer Question
Need to no how to...
Need to no how to time transfer case motor on2005 Tacoma. on 2
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Toyota
1/2/2016
Toyota Mechanic: John Bryant,
 replied 2 years ago
John Bryant

Hi, my name is***** for posting your question to Just Answer. I am an ASE Certified Auto Technician with 45 years of real world experience in dealerships and the aftermarket. I was the owner of a facility for 20 of those years. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution. I will also make every effort to give you all of the information you may need with the expectation you will give me a positive rating. Please be aware that I am usually working with a few people at a time so it may take a few minutes to respond.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Toyota Mechanic: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Can you tell me what size motor is in your model here?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.

We fixed it on our own. No longer need assistance.

O.k.,that is great to hear.If you need anything else let me know.

Thanks Pete

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician