Ted Ritter
Ted Ritter, Toyota Master Tech
Experience:  Toyota Master Tech, ASE Certified
1279120

The radiator cooling fans have stopped working on my 2006

Customer Question

the radiator cooling fans have stopped working on my 2006 Toyota solara
Category: Toyota
Expert:  John Bryant replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ron, my Name is ***** ***** for posting your question to Just Answer. I am an ASE Certified Auto Technician with 45 years of real world experience in dealerships and the aftermarket. I was the owner of a facility for 20 of those years. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution. I will also make every effort to give all of the information you may need with the expectation you will give me a positive rating. Please be aware that I am usually working with a few people at a time so it may take a few minutes to respond OK.

What is the engine size?

Expert:  Ted Ritter replied 1 year ago.

Hello, the expert that was helping you decided to opt out

Have you checked any fuses, there are two fuses that supply power to the fan relay #1: 7.5A heater fuse and the 50A RDI fan. Now a couple of questions: Does the engine get to operating temperature on the gauge? Do both fans run when turning the a/c on?

Is it a V6 or 4 cylinder engine?

Thanks.