Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Lost my last set of keys to my 2007 Toyota 4runner. Car is

Customer Question

Lost my last set of keys to my 2007 Toyota 4runner. Car is locked. What do I do?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Usually you can take the VIN number from your vehicle and go to the nearest dealer and they can either look up the key code and cut you a key right then and there to fit your vehicle or if they have to order it in they can usually do this over night.In allot of cases after you obtain the new key it will need to be programmed to your vehicle by a dealer or authorized repair center before it will work in your vehicle to start it.In some cases on some models the keys come pre programmed ready to go on your vehicle.

Unfortunately this is the only option to obtain a new key for your model here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete