scionking
scionking, Toyota Expert
Experience:  5 YRS EXP. ASE MASTER CERTIFIED/ TOYOTA MASTER CERTIFIED
26789525

This is ***** ***** @Buffalo Collision repair. We pulled the

Customer Question

Customer: This is ***** ***** @Buffalo Collision repair. We pulled the circuit on the hybrid battery and diconnected the 12 volt battery to weld part to core support. Pugged everything back in and now nothing works.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The car doesnt move on electric or the gas engine wont start
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  scionking replied 1 year ago.

Please check the hybrid battery plug, it is a two stage lock. It folds inward and then slides down locking contacts on the plug. This is a common thing I see, the plug not fully engaged keeping the battery from powering up.