Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

O/D Light started flashing on my 1995 T100
, truck

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****. O/D Light started flashing on my 1995 T100
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: truck works fine. The radiator was low about one gallon of fluid. It does slip when cold(first minute or so)
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 year ago.

Did you check for codes in the computer? Do you know how? Is the trans fluid full or is it it burned bad?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
fluid may be burned. I will take it to shop. I only need this help from you guys only once since my toyota is reliable as heck. I need to make sure I didnt sign up for this permanently. This is a one time charge right?
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 year ago.

I'm not sure how it works on your end sometimes the try to put you into a monthly subscription or they have a pay as you go. This is not a free site it is a pay site. How would you like to proceed? If you are uncertain how you submitted your question you would need to contact one of the site moderators.