Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Is I have a 2008 Toyota Yaris, and the low beams seemingly

Customer Question

Customer: Hey, my name is***** is I have a 2008 Toyota Yaris, and the low beams seemingly just stopped working but the high beams still work, although the highbeam indicator light has also stopped working at the same time. What could cause all that to happen at once?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What other kind of details do you need?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: How long of a wait are we thinking?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, I need to know if yours has DRL and the last 8 digits of the vin number in order to pull the correct wiring diagrams for your headlamps