Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Trying to get 2003 sequoia into program mode key fob

Customer Question

Trying to get 2003 sequoia into program mode for new key fob programming. Vehicle will not enter program mode
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Genchi Genbutsu replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to help you with this concern today and am sorry to hear that this is happening. I will have to ask you a few questions so that I can get a better understanding as to what may be going on with your Sequoia.

Did you just buy this Sequoia?

Did you actually see the original remote that came with the vehicle work on the vehicle?

What does the remote look like?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tried once more and got the vehicle to go into program mode. No further assistance is needed. Thanks anyway

My pleasure and thank you for allowing me to help you. Please call on Just Answer if you ever have a need with your Sequoia again.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will do

Thanks!