Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I am in the process of building up a 2012 toyota tacoma

Customer Question

Customer: Hey ***** *****, My name is ***** ***** I am in the process of building up a 2012 toyota tacoma 4wd,single cab, short bed. I am fabricating up a flatbed for it, and wanted to a drawing to reference for mounting application.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I need a 3d drawing with chassis deminsions for a 2012 toyota tacoma
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long is the wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 year ago.

Do you have the vehicle Identification number?