Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I need a diagram of the wires going to the under side of the…

Customer Question
I need a diagram...

I need a diagram of the wires going to the under side of the fuse box on a 2012 toyota camry

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Can we email you photos? We have two plugs on the power distribution box and do not know where they go

Mechanic's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?

That would be fine

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Toyota
Vin # *****
12/11/2015
Toyota Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Toyota dose not offer a diagram for the bottom side of the fuse box. The diagrams are broke down in circuits. In most cases if the wires are not dead circuits then you would have something not working. Dose everything in the car work and if not what is not working and we may be able to break it down by circuit. Post back and we can work from there.

Ron, Thanks for the response but that does not help.

Im sorry it dose not help but unfortunately Toyota dose not offer any diagrams for the fuse box wiring . If I could provide it I would sure send it.