Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

Vx 200 landcruiserflashers 't swich off rear view mirrors 't

Customer Question
vx 200 landcruiser*****flashers don't swich...
vx 200 landcruiser*****flashers don't swich off
rear view mirrors don't tilt when reversing
rear reverse camera wont innitialise
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Toyota
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
rear view mirrors don't tilt when reversing SORTED OUT AND FUNCTIONING
Thanks
12/9/2015
Toyota Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

Is there a reason for not letting them repair this warranty issue for free at the dealer?

Did the rear view mirror issue also resolve the camera issue?

Are you saying the flashers are on with the vehicle running and while off?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician