scionking
scionking, Toyota Expert
Experience:  5 YRS EXP. ASE MASTER CERTIFIED/ TOYOTA MASTER CERTIFIED
26789525

I had a bad battery in myn2007 Toyota camery so I replaced

Customer Question

I had a bad battery in myn2007 Toyota camery so I replaced it car still won't start no clicking or nothing lights work inter lights work radio won't turn on brake lights won't work brake paddle is hard power seat won't work any idea what's going on
Category: Toyota
Expert:  scionking replied 1 year ago.

Is it possible that it was hooked up backwards when changing the battery? as in positive cable to negative terminal?

Expert:  scionking replied 1 year ago.

If so this would have blown fuses and would explain the systems that are no longer working.

Expert:  scionking replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I see you haven't accepted my answer do you require more assistance? If not please accept my answer and rate the service provided.

Thank you for using Just Answer!!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We I'm not sure yet but the car is at the shop an they do seem to be leaning that way or they say maybe the brain got Fried but will see thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well it seem you were right all the fuses in the car were blown an have now been replaced everything works now but for some reason there's a problem with the car not getting any gas is what the machinists says an ideas what this problem may be
Expert:  scionking replied 1 year ago.

Not getting any gas as in the throttle pedal isn't working, or not getting any gas as in no fuel to the engine?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well I'm not sure but I do remember the machanic saying something about the throttle but he's gone for the day so I can't call but as soon as I know I will let you know
Expert:  scionking replied 1 year ago.

OK It is common for the ECTS fuse to blow when this happens with the battery. Can you have him confirm that the ECTS fuse has been checked and or replaced?