Dr.Carz
Dr.Carz, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  12 years of exp. 10 with ford on my third with all other makes.Just love cars
35496794

I am replacing the v6 Engine in my 1998 Toyota Camry Le with

Customer Question

I am replacing the v6 Engine in my 1998 Toyota Camry Le with a v6 from a 1997 Camry. The ends on the wires from the 1997 engine do not match the ECM in my car. How do I resolve this.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Dr.Carz replied 1 year ago.

Which ends are in question? If I had to guess you will have to transfer over the engine harness from the original as well as any components that are different, in example knock sensor,fuel injectors,coolant sensor, ect.

Expert:  Dr.Carz replied 1 year ago.

How did you make out with the camry? I hope I was of assistance please remember to rate my services and accept thank you.