Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

I have a 2000 toyota Tundra 4.7 V8 fuel pump and relays only

Customer Question
get power with keyy off...
I have a 2000 toyota Tundra 4.7 V8 fuel pump and relays only get power with keyy off. when key is turned on and in the run position the pump turns off and starts for a second or two until i turn the key back in the off position and does the same thing... any ideas
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Toyota
11/6/2015
Toyota Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician

Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)

Is there anything else powered that should not be with the key off?

Can you do electrical diag with a volt meter or test light?

----------Once you get an answer----------

1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.

2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.

3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.

4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.

5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.

6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.

Thanks Chris

As mentioned in my first response, I would stay in contact with you. I've noticed you have not rated the post. So I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician