ASEMasterShane
ASEMasterShane, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I am a ASE Master Technician and Subaru Certified Technician. I am now in the US Navy in the Advanced Electronics Computer Field.
77403833

I have a 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser and want to install a

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser and want to install a Jensen radio with a PA system
I have been told that the Jensen JHD3630BT is a good rugged radio; but not sure if it will install properly. Can you give me any advice ?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  ASEMasterShane replied 1 year ago.

It will certainly install properly with the proper dash kit (to fill in any space) and harness adapter and antenna adapter if necessary. You just need to make sure you are getting the right parts. I would suggest crutchfield.com Also ordering through them will give you your vehicle specific instructions with pictures and tools required list. You do have to manually attach the wires from your Jenson to the Vehicle Radio Hardness adapter so makes sure the connections are good, you can solder, but its not necessary. This is mostly color to color matching up. Is there anything in particular you think you need help with?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well, is there anyway I can send you a picture....

Yea you should be able to attach a photo or file to this.