Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

Just looking help on 1999 toyota corolla that has a hard

Customer Question
Just looking for some help...
Just looking for some help on 1999 toyota corolla that has a hard start and seems to have lost power once started ..when I push the gas it just bogs down as if it wants to die out. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Toyota
9/28/2015
Toyota Mechanic: Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician

Has the check engine light been on recently? Do you have a code reader that will check for malfunction codes in the computer? Do you have a scan tool that will read live data?

No check engine light on

Do you have a scan tool that reads live data to check a few data parameters for me?

At the moment I am not with vehicle

When you get to the vehicle and have a live data scan tool start the vehicle up get it to operating temperature and let me know what the long and short fuel trim numbers are reading at.

Skyvisions
Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician