Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

Trying to remove front bumper cover 2004 toyota ghlander

Customer Question
trying to remove front bumper...
trying to remove front bumper cover 2004 toyota highlander
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Toyota
9/13/2015
Toyota Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 2 years ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Ok, I have uploaded directions to remove the front bumper cover for you.

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?
If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.
Please note that your expert pays for requested directions out of pocket for your benefit. Failure to give a positive rating means that the expert will no longer be able to provide this service at substantial savings to you
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager