Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I own a 2008 sienna and our sliding doors and trunk beep

Customer Question

I own a 2008 sienna and our sliding doors and trunk beep overtime we open and close them and I want to disable that
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Check in your drivers information center or instrument cluster panel or steering wheel controls to see if there is a settings feature to where you can disable the chime/beep for doors opening and closing.On some models this can be done and on others a dealer may need to check and see if they can reprogram a control unit to disable this.I have also seen where this cannot be disabled at all on some models.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.