Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

All the light on my truck but the head light on my truck

Customer Question

All the light on my truck but the head light on my truck 2007 tundra are not coming on
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If this is only the head lights that are not turning on check and make sure both head light bulbs are o.k.If a bulb issue is found it will need to be repaired to correct this fault here.I have seen in some cases where both bulbs can burn out at the same time causing this issue here.If this is all o.k. this may be the head light switch itself at fault needing replaced.This would need to be tested further to be sure.

Thanks Pete